Papagayo Tours: White Water Rafting Rio Tenorio Class 3-4 Rafting
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PHKULK
Papagayo Tours: White Water Rafting Rio Tenorio Class 3-4 Rafting.
Costa Rica is well-known as the whitewater rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude! You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rica activity while you're at the Potrero! Go rafting rain or shine - you're going to get wet anyway!
Located near the Tenorio Volcano in Costa Rica's Guanacaste region, the Tenorio River winds, churns, and flows for 15 scenic miles before merging with the Corobicí River. As a tour member, you'll float down this incredible river for four hours, passing through sections which are dominated by class III-IV white-water rapids.
Includes: Transport from Papagayo, Rafting Rio Tenario Class III-IV, excellent raft guides; tropical fruit break, delicious lunch.
Click on each link to review complete information, rates and to make reservations:
- Papagayo Tours: Arenal Tour with Volcano Hike + Hot Springs
- Papagayo Tours: Arenal with Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoneering + free time to enjoy
- Papagayo Tours: Guanacaste to Arenal with Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoneering Tour + Hot Springs
- Papagayo Tours: Guanacaste-Arenal One-Day Tour with Sky Adventures Canopy Zipline + Hot Springs
- Papagayo Tours: Monteverde One-Day Tour with Sky Adventures Canopy
- Papagayo Tours: Tenorio Adventures Safari Float
- Papagayo Tours: White Water Rafting Rio Tenorio Class 3-4 Rafting
- Papagayo Tours COMBO Day Tour: Borinquen Zipline, Horseback, Hot Springs, Mud Baths
- Papagayo Tours COMBO Full Day Tour: Adventure Guachipelin
- Papagayo Tours: Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil Pottery
- Papagayo Tours: Rincon de la Vieja National Park Guided Hike
- Papagayo Day Tour Barra Honda Caves (Spelunking)
- Papagayo Tour: Miravalles Volcano Combo Tour
- Papagayo Tours: Rio Celeste National Park & Tenorio Volcano Guided Hike