Dreams Las Mareas to Arenal La Fortuna Safari Float on the Tenorio River
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PW1GXK
Adventure Connection : Dreams Las Mareas to Arenal La Fortuna Safari Float on the Tenorio River
Turn your day of travel into an action packed adventure with the Safari Float Adventure Connection!
Enjoy the tranquility of the lower section of the Río Tenorio on this easy-going, nature-lover's safari float.
Your eagle-eyed guide will paddle and steer your raft as he points out the wide array of species of plants and animals.
Spot howler monkeys, lizards, crocodiles, and even river otters, plus an incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, and kingfishers!
ADVENTURE CONNECTION LOGISTICS:
- 1) Your Adventure Connection van will pick you up at 7:30am form your hotel Dreams Las Mareas - be sure you are completely packed and that you have checked the hotel safe to make sure you haven't forgotten anything. Please be ready 5 minutes before the pick up time just in case we come a little early.
- 2) Please be dressed and ready for adventure! We try to be as efficient as possible on our Adventure Connections to maximize the fun you'll have on your tour. Please have a day pack ready with everything you'll need such as sunscreen, change of clothes, hat, secure shoes, etc. so you won't have to take time to change and get ready once we arrive at the tour starting point.
- 3) We will drive around the picturesque, but rather windy roads of Lake Arenal - get your last photo ops of our beautiful Arenal Volcano before heading toward the Valley of the Volcanoes where you'll see the Tenorio, Miravalles and Rincon de la Vieja volcanoes in the distance on the Guanacaste horizon.
- 4) We will make a quick stop half-way to stretch your legs and use the restrooms if you wish.
- 5) We then turn on to the Pan-American Highway and drive another 20 minutes to the Tenorio Adventure Route One Restaurant to meet up with fellow Safari Float adventurers and continue on about 5 minutes more to the bridge over the Tenorio River.
- 6) Once at the river, you will be provided helmets and a paddle and receive instructions about this informative float on a gorgeous tropical river. Be sure to have sunscreen as some sections are exposed while others have beautiful tree cover.
- 7) You will be on the river approximately 2 hours. At the end, you will load back up on your van and continue back to the Tenorio Adventures Route #1 Restaurant for a delicious traditional casado meal -- we like to say: "Have some FUN on Route #1!"
- 8) Continue on your Adventure Connection to your destination!
- Add us to your WhatsApp and contact us any time you need!!!:
WhatsApp: + 506 8849 8569
Guarantee or your money back Tours and Adventures in La Fortuna Arenal
by Desafio Adventures Best Tour Operator Arenal:
Click on each link to review complete information, rates and to make reservations:
- Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoneering
- Stand Up Paddling on Lake Arenal
- Whitewater Rafting Class 3-4 Jungle Run
- Arenal Volcano National Park Hike
- La Fortuna Waterfall Guided Hike
- Arenal MAMBO COMBO Tour: Rappel + Raft
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Canyoning + Ziplining
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Ziplining + Rafting Class 2 & 3
- Arenal COMBO Highlights: Hanging Bridges, Waterfall + Lunch + Volcano Hike
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Pedal & Paddle! Biking and SUP in Arenal
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Canyoning + HorseRide + Waterfall & Indigenous Village
- Arenal COMBO Tour 6 in 1: Waterfall + Eco Farm + Lunch + Volcano Hike + Hot Springs + Dinner
- Arenal COMBO Tour 6 in 1: Waterfall + Sugar Mill + Lunch + Campesino Tour + Hot Springs + Dinner
- Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping Canyoning Tour
- Rio Celeste National Park Day Tour (Blue River)
- Whitewater & Wildlife - Rafting Rio Balsa Class 2-3 with Traditional Lunch
- COMBO Community Culture & Conservation Chocolate tour