Shuttle Guanacaste to Arenal Volcano La Fortuna - Tranfer
From USD $55.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRBHZS
Shared Shuttle Guanacaste to Arenal Volcano La FortunaDaily Shared Shuttle Services, Door to Door, Hotel to Hotel Transportation
RATES, per person, door to door, Including all taxes and mandatory Fees.
The Most Secured way to travel Within Costa Rica.
We pick up directly to all main hotels in the * Guanacaste region : Flamingo, Brasilito, Conchal, Playa Potrero.
- Morning Departure:
Collective Shuttle service start to pick up by at 8:10am, arrival into Guanacaste is by 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Departure:
Collective Shuttle service departs start to pick up by at 2:00pm, arrival into Guanacaste is by 6:45 p.m.
This shuttle includes, ground transportation in a late model air-conditioned shuttle van.
Add us to your WhatsApp and contact us any time you need!!!:
WhatsApp: + 506 8849 8569
Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back Tours and Adventures in La Fortuna Arenal by Desafio Adventures Best Tour Operator Arenal:
Click on each link to review complete information, rates and to make reservations:
- Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoneering
- Stand Up Paddling on Lake Arenal
- Whitewater Rafting Class 3-4 Jungle Run
- Arenal Volcano National Park Hike
- La Fortuna Waterfall Guided Hike
- Arenal MAMBO COMBO Tour: Rappel + Raft
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Canyoning + Ziplining
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Ziplining + Rafting Class 2 & 3
- Arenal COMBO Highlights: Hanging Bridges, Waterfall + Lunch + Volcano Hike
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Pedal & Paddle! Biking and SUP in Arenal
- Arenal COMBO Tour: Canyoning + HorseRide + Waterfall & Indigenous Village
- Arenal COMBO Tour 6 in 1: Waterfall + Eco Farm + Lunch + Volcano Hike + Hot Springs + Dinner
- Arenal COMBO Tour 6 in 1: Waterfall + Sugar Mill + Lunch + Campesino Tour + Hot Springs + Dinner
- Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping Canyoning Tour
- Rio Celeste National Park Day Tour (Blue River)
- Whitewater & Wildlife - Rafting Rio Balsa Class 2-3 with Traditional Lunch
- COMBO Community Culture & Conservation Chocolate tour